Praguna Yoga Shala, on the path of propagating the benefits of Yoga in daily life, is following the teachings of Patanjali Yoga Darshana and Hatha Yoga Pradeepika. In the journey of spreading the traditional way of practicing Hatha Yoga, the organization if following the techniques of Swami Shivananda, Swami Satyananda and BKS Iyengar. We are devoted and focused in contributing to this pure mission of spreading yoga and serve the humanity.
- Learn, Practice & Explore Traditional Hatha Yoga at the comfort of your home.
- Asanas, Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation), Pranayama (Breathing exercises), Yoga Nidra (Yogic Sleep), Meditation (Dhyana), Therapeutic Yoga, Artistic Yoga.
Why Choose Our classes
- Yogic Sukshma Vyayama
- Yogic Sthula Vyayama 1 & 2
- Surya Namaskara
- Hatha Flow (Specially designed by Kadambari)
- More than 30 Asanas (Basic, Intermediate and Advance.)
- Hip opening
- Shoulder opening
- Special Backbending Class
- Special Core Strengthening Class
- Yoga Nidra
- Artistic Sukshma and Sthula Vyayama
- Artistic Surya Namaskara
- Artistic Asanas
Therapeutic management of following disorders:
- Digestive Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Muscular skeletal disorders
- Cardio vascular Disorders
Check Our Specials
- Started yoga at the age of 8 years under the guidance of Geetha Venkatesh
- Gold Medal - 13th National Yoga Competition, 1994
- Gold Medal - State Yoga Competition, 1995
- Gold Medal - 3rd International Yoga Competition, 1995
- Gold Medal - Open National Yoga Competition, 1999
- Gold Medal - State Yoga Competition, 2000.
- Title of Yoga Kumari by Bangalore Yoga Federation, 2001.
- Gold Medal - Artistic Yoga World Cup (Argentina), 2002
- Yoga Shiromani (TTC - SYVNC)
- Himalayan Yoga Competition - 6th Rank
- Hatha Yoga Teacher since last 20 Years
- US Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher
- Started Practicing Yoga at the age of 12
- 3 Years of Teaching Experience, with Kadambari CP as Assistant Teacher
- GMSA Fitness Academy “CERTIFIED NUTRITION COACH”
- GMSA Fitness Academy “CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER”
- Hatha Yoga Teacher since last 6 years
Refresh, Recharge & Rejuvenate
Refresh, Recharge & Rejuvenate with the Yoga Vacation Programme in the birth place of Yoga
The Yoga Vacation programme gives the chance to isolate one from external world to dive deeper into self by the practice of Traditional Hatha Yoga techniques. During the stay one can experience the spiritual growth every day.
Yoga Vacation Aspirants are requested to follow the Shala’s daily Schedule, which includes enough of time for learning, relaxing & exploring inner & outer world and to establish a balance between both. All guests attend evening & morning class with one lecture a day on Yoga Philosophy and Bhagwata Geeta. There are two main meals provided. Satvik and vegetarian dietstyle.
- 5:30 - Wakeupbell
- 6:00 – 7:00- Meditation and Mantra Chanting
- 7:15 – Herbal Tea and Fruits
- 8:00 – 10:00 – Asana Class
- 10:15- Brunch
- 11:00 – 12:00 – Karma Yoga
- 1:00 – 02:00 - Lectures and Group Activities
- 2:15 - Herbal Tea and Fruits
- 2:30 – 3:45 - Rest
- 4:00 – 5:30 – Pranayama and Yoga Nidra
- 6:00 – Dinner
- 7:00 – 8:00 – Kirtan
- 9:30- Lights off
THINGS TO BRING
- Comfortable Decent Clothes ( Chest, Shoulders, Back and Knees properly covered )
- Toiletries (Toilet papers, Toothpaste etc)
- Meditation Shawl or General Shawl to cover yourself in cold Morning or Evening Meditation Practices
- Yoga Mat
- Notebooks & Pen
- Water Bottle
Accomodation provided is dormitory type with divided sectors for each person. Bed, Matress, Bedsheet, Pillow Cover. Blanket and Mosquito net are provided in the Shala.
Starting and Duration
From 1st of every month till 25th
600 INR / day
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Google Pay
What they're saying about us
I highly recommend you the openhearted Kadambari as a yoga teacher and instructor, who has a beautiful and warm attitude. Thanks to her teaching I am very confident now concerning my self-practice, as well as teaching abilities.
I highly recommend the teachings of kadambari and Ashish. The online classes are just great. You still practice together and the cues are very clear. I love the sequence, and the variety of asanas, which I never could have done as I’m stuck in the ashtanga primary.
Kadambari is an amazing teacher, with many years of experience. She is very knowledgeable and also very caring. I did both Hatha Yoga and Artistic Yoga with Kadambari and Ashish. It is an authentic experience I would recommend to everyone to try
Since I started to practice Hatha yoga with Kadambari, as a teacher and Ashish, as her assistant, through online and live classes, I ve experienced a progressive improvement in my flexibility and strengthening as a student, and my self-confidence as a yoga teacher.
I am infinitely grateful to have met kadambari in my life. Her lessons as well as her now unmistakable voice are imprinted inside me. The method and the precision, as much as the love she puts into what she does and the way she transmits her teachings, are priceless gifts. The course I took in Mysore cheged my life Forever, and a large part of this is due to this wonderful teacher.